Tell me hello, I'm a new blogger

23:56:00

New blogger



Lostinparadise'speech?? What's that??? 

Lostinparadise'speech?? C'est quoi ça???

Actually, that's the blog I created. Hi! My name's "something" (that's a secret!). I'm a 15 years old French teenager.
I'm a really shy girl who loves life. 
  
En fait, c'est le blog que j'ai créé. Salut! Je m'appelle "quelque chose" (c'est un secret!). Je suis une adolescente française de 15 ans. 
Je suis une fille timide qui aime la vie.

As a matter of fact, I love sharing councils about school or even beauty/fashion, or also writing about my favorites books.

En effet, j'adore partager des conseils en ce qui concerne l'école ou même la beauté/la mode, ou écrire sur mes livres préférés.

Then, I guess you understood what my blog is about : lifestyle, entertainment, music, and a little bit of beauty and fashion.

Enfin, je suppose que vous avez compris de quoi parlera mon blog : lifestyle, divertissement, musique, et un peu de beauté et de mode.

Ooops!! I was about to forget something: I decided to write my blog in English and in French (not anymore). So, if your French, read what's written in italic.

Oups!! J'ai failli oublier quelque chose: j'ai décidé d'écrire en anglais et en français (plus maintenant). Donc, pour ceux qui sont français, lisez ce qui est en italique.

I hope you will like what I will share with you. I don't know yet what will be the frequency of publication but there will be an article tomorrow. So, I hope you'll be numerous to like it!

J'espère de tout que cœur que vous aimerez ce que je vous partagerai. Je ne sais pas encore à quelle fréquence je vous publierai mes article, mais il y en aura un demain. J'espère que vous serez nombreux à l'aimer.

Bye, little chickens (weird expression!!!)

Au revoir petits poulets (je sais, c'est bizarre!!!)



white flowers 


You can follow me on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LIParadiseS
Tumblr: http://lostinpara-paradiso.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires